Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Share

Edward snowdon

Posts : 60
Join date : 2014-07-29

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Edward snowdon on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:40 pm

The problem is the management end of. Mcglinn was average at best and Burchill hasnt a clue but perhaps interference from above is impacting there decisions . Look at Rangers they bring in Mcall and within 4 games they take their fisrt win over Hibs and are back in poll position for taking second slot. We needed a strong manager to whip them into shape and give them confidence. This squad of players are at best could be up near the playoffs so i am not saying worldbeaters but never bottom. Inept weak managers with poor training will directly result in poor performances and players looking bad.
avatar
Afro

Posts : 517
Join date : 2014-06-14

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Afro on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:36 pm

Edward snowdon wrote:The problem is the management end of. Mcglinn was average at best and Burchill hasnt a clue but perhaps interference from above is impacting there decisions . Look at Rangers they bring in Mcall and within 4 games they take their fisrt win over Hibs and are back in poll position for taking second slot. We needed a strong manager to whip them into shape and give them confidence. This squad of players are at best could be up near the playoffs so i am not saying worldbeaters but never bottom. Inept weak managers with poor training will directly result in poor performances and players looking bad.

You're not wrong there, Ed. I'm not saying Alloa are some sort of faux Barcelona but they're a part-time team, out doing warm ups before the second half kicks off, whereas we trot on. They get the first goal of the second half; it's not rocket science to see there's a link there. The same goes for Dumbarton too, apparently Murray has a rigorous training regime to get the best out of the players whereas we do the standard pass the ball about routine. I said when McGlynn was punted that we should be looking to a progressive appointment in the mould of Murray and to an extent at this level, Paul Hartley. Even Neilson at Hearts has them in on a Sunday the day after a game doing a training session, whereas our boys get Sundays off it would seem. Either that, or I didn't see Darren Cole out in Edinburgh last night.

I didn't expect us to be competing with the teams at the top end of the league, I just didn't think we'd be scrapping about at the bottom in the manner that we have. With the right management, as ES says, we shouldn't be where we are. I don't think Burchill is the manager to change anything, be it training methods or results. If he is and he's feeling constrained by his backroom staff (one of whom he brought in), he should have the fucking nuts to make the change. His current win percentenage of 7% is embarrassing beyond belief.
avatar
Smithy

Posts : 574
Join date : 2014-07-01

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Smithy on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:38 pm

Afro wrote:And we wouldn't be playing in a cup final next Sunday if it wasn't for DJ, Smithy. Alternatively, we could all agree that we have a group of over-rated, poorly performing players, half of whom look like they couldn't give a fuck, led by management team who don't have a clue. That's why we're going down, because we're a shite team, not just one shite player.
I think Myles Jordan and Danny have contributed greatly in getting us to the Petrofac final with their goals too. Also all the lads who took penalties in the shoot outs and scored contributed greatly too so it's not just down to DJ.

I was talking about league points and DJ has contributed to a lot of lost points this season.

Any decent manager will tell you they build a competitive team from the back with a decent goalkeeper.



avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Liviforever on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Our defenders have to share the blame for conceded goals, players getting free headers at set pieces because we're not marking them. Also Kyle, Talbot and Mensing scoring OG's and Keaghan passing straight to an opposition player for a 1on 1 with DJ, O'Brien backing off one week, Dycey the next allowed 2 tap ins are ones off the top of my head.

DJ has also saved many point blank shots but he's not so good at ones coming in from long range.

Would have to see the highlights for yesterdays game to see if he could've done better but from what I remember Alloa just walked through us from midfield right to the ball into the box for Buchanan to score both goals. Would say our defence was as much to blame as anyone for the goals.

I don't know how Jordon White is bullet proof from criticism when he misses sitters and does the square root of hee haw in games yet anyone else in the team can get pelters from you.

sunderland

Posts : 86
Join date : 2015-03-28

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by sunderland on Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:19 pm

The problem with this Livi team is that there is no leader, I'd even take Innes at the moment!
avatar
Bertie Bassett

Posts : 1975
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : Livingston

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Bertie Bassett on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Looks to me like there was a clear foul on Mullen in the build up to Alloa's 2nd goal....but we could do with a Buchanan type of player who seems to latch on to anything loose in the box.

And it also looks to me like our 1st equaliser was as a result of White forcing the issue in the box & the ball bouncing in off Gordon for the og
avatar
Smithy

Posts : 574
Join date : 2014-07-01

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Smithy on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Liviforever wrote:Our defenders have to share the blame for conceded goals, players getting free headers at set pieces because we're not marking them. Also Kyle, Talbot and Mensing scoring OG's and Keaghan passing straight to an opposition player for a 1on 1 with DJ, O'Brien backing off one week, Dycey the next allowed 2 tap ins are ones off the top of my head.

DJ has also saved many point blank shots but he's not so good at ones coming in from long range.

Would have to see the highlights for yesterdays game to see if he could've done better but from what I remember Alloa just walked through us from midfield right to the ball into the box for Buchanan to score both goals. Would say our defence was as much to blame as anyone for the goals.

I don't know how Jordon White is bullet proof from criticism when he misses sitters and does the square root of hee haw in games yet anyone else in the team can get pelters from you.


I think Jordan White is one of the most criticised player on this forum, he gets More criticism on here compared to DJ, btw I go on facts mate not just crazy assumptions like you did yesterday when you didn't even know who headed the ball into the ground.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I will state what I believe from the facts , White has been our most valuable player this season, based on facts. I've stated them so don't try and have a go at me for not criticising White. He is one of the most criticised players on here by you in particular . Open your eyes man and watch the games instead of getting your info from someone in front of you. Bertie has just said it , White was involved in our first goal yesterday but naw you or many others on here didn't notice it. The work he puts into a game is immense, he is top goalscorer he has the top assists and yet you say he does hee haw. What a laugh that is.

Listen if you want to pull me up get your facts right.

I rate the guy I've watched him since he joined the club and he is a very decent player who works his socks off for the club and is not appreciated the way he should be imo.

Well I appreciate his efforts this season even if you don't.

I think you see what you want to see, how you could absolve blame from DJ yesterday beggars belief.
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Liviforever on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:43 pm

The whole club is a shambles just now, and it all starts from the board down. They've destroyed a decent team which would easily have been challenging for a top 4 place 2 seasons running and we're left with what we have now.

The boardroom shenanigans with court cases and points deductions has also knackered us.
avatar
Smithy

Posts : 574
Join date : 2014-07-01

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Smithy on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:48 pm

Liviforever wrote:The whole club is a shambles just now, and it all starts from the board down. They've destroyed a decent team which would easily have been challenging for a top 4 place 2 seasons running and we're left with what we have now.

The boardroom shenanigans with court cases and points deductions has also knackered us.

Can't disagree with you on the above statement.
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Liviforever on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:01 am

Smithy wrote:
Liviforever wrote:Our defenders have to share the blame for conceded goals, players getting free headers at set pieces because we're not marking them. Also Kyle, Talbot and Mensing scoring OG's and Keaghan passing straight to an opposition player for a 1on 1 with DJ, O'Brien backing off one week, Dycey the next allowed 2 tap ins are ones off the top of my head.

DJ has also saved many point blank shots but he's not so good at ones coming in from long range.

Would have to see the highlights for yesterdays game to see if he could've done better but from what I remember Alloa just walked through us from midfield right to the ball into the box for Buchanan to score both goals. Would say our defence was as much to blame as anyone for the goals.

I don't know how Jordon White is bullet proof from criticism when he misses sitters and does the square root of hee haw in games yet anyone else in the team can get pelters from you.


I think Jordan White is one of the most criticised player on this forum, he gets More criticism on here compared to DJ, btw I go on facts mate not just crazy assumptions like you did yesterday when you didn't even know who headed the ball into the ground.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I will state what I believe from the facts , White has been our most valuable player this season, based on facts. I've stated them so don't try and have a go at me for not criticising White. He is one of the most criticised players on here by you in particular . Open your eyes man and watch the games instead of getting your info from someone in front of you. Bertie has just said it , White was involved in our first goal yesterday but naw you or many others on here didn't notice it. The work he puts into a game is immense, he is top goalscorer he has the top assists and yet you say he does hee haw. What a laugh that is.

Listen if you want to pull me up get your facts right.

I rate the guy I've watched him since he joined the club and he is a very decent player who works his socks off for the club and is not appreciated the way he should be imo.

Well I appreciate his efforts this season even if you don't.

I think you see what you want to see, how you could absolve blame from DJ yesterday beggars belief.

Your facts are made to suit your purpose, stats don't tell a true story and they can be manipulated to suit an argument. Why don't you ever criticise White? Here's a fact/stat, he's failed to score in 30 games he's played in this season. He's only scored in 7 games this season and yet you wont hear a word against him, he's been dreadful in some of them, missed sitters, but he's immune from any criticism from yourself Smithy.

Actually I did notice him involved in the first goal, Bertie wasn't even at the game and you're using him to back you up, you've gone on at folk for making comments on here when they weren't at a game before, make your mind up. Laughing
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Liviforever on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:05 am

Bertie Bassett wrote:Looks to me like there was a clear foul on Mullen in the build up to Alloa's 2nd goal....but we could do with a Buchanan type of player who seems to latch on to anything loose in the box.

And it also looks to me like our 1st equaliser was as a result of White forcing the issue in the box & the ball bouncing in off Gordon for the og

I think the keeper blocks White's shot and it comes back onto Gordon then into the net.
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Lexi Collector on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:35 am

I don't wanna say too much because I reckon there's folk involved with the club who read this. But I know someone who's 'involved' in the club (only in a very minor role), and from what I've been told the players train 4 days a week, and it's a total piss-take. Apparently Hippolyte and the Yugoslavian cunt do fuck all and just sit in the treatment room pissing about.
avatar
Smithy

Posts : 574
Join date : 2014-07-01

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Smithy on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:44 am

Liviforever wrote:
Smithy wrote:
Liviforever wrote:Our defenders have to share the blame for conceded goals, players getting free headers at set pieces because we're not marking them. Also Kyle, Talbot and Mensing scoring OG's and Keaghan passing straight to an opposition player for a 1on 1 with DJ, O'Brien backing off one week, Dycey the next allowed 2 tap ins are ones off the top of my head.

DJ has also saved many point blank shots but he's not so good at ones coming in from long range.

Would have to see the highlights for yesterdays game to see if he could've done better but from what I remember Alloa just walked through us from midfield right to the ball into the box for Buchanan to score both goals. Would say our defence was as much to blame as anyone for the goals.

I don't know how Jordon White is bullet proof from criticism when he misses sitters and does the square root of hee haw in games yet anyone else in the team can get pelters from you.



I think Jordan White is one of the most criticised player on this forum, he gets More criticism on here compared to DJ, btw I go on facts mate not just crazy assumptions like you did yesterday when you didn't even know who headed the ball into the ground.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I will state what I believe from the facts , White has been our most valuable player this season, based on facts. I've stated them so don't try and have a go at me for not criticising White. He is one of the most criticised players on here by you in particular . Open your eyes man and watch the games instead of getting your info from someone in front of you. Bertie has just said it , White was involved in our first goal yesterday but naw you or many others on here didn't notice it. The work he puts into a game is immense, he is top goalscorer he has the top assists and yet you say he does hee haw. What a laugh that is.

Listen if you want to pull me up get your facts right.

I rate the guy I've watched him since he joined the club and he is a very decent player who works his socks off for the club and is not appreciated the way he should be imo.

Well I appreciate his efforts this season even if you don't.

I think you see what you want to see, how you could absolve blame from DJ yesterday beggars belief.

Your facts are made to suit your purpose, stats don't tell a true story and they can be manipulated to suit an argument. Why don't you ever criticise White? Here's a fact/stat, he's failed to score in 30 games he's played in this season. He's only scored in 7 games this season and yet you wont hear a word against him, he's been dreadful in some of them, missed sitters, but he's immune from any criticism from yourself Smithy.

Actually I did notice him involved in the first goal, Bertie wasn't even at the game and you're using him to back you up, you've gone on at folk for making comments on here when they weren't at a game before, make your mind up. Laughing


yes and he would have scored in more games if he had better service imo. It would appear you have an agenda against White when in fact he has contributed more than player to the goals we have scored this season.

Bertie watched the highlights he made a comment he saw what I saw, you were at the game yet you come on the forum to have a go at White for something he wasn't even involved in. You criticise him in most games yet you say I don't criticise him. Well as an old pal says many a time , let your eye be your merchant. I watch the games and I look at the tv coverage and stats to come to the correct conclusion.

You say I can use stats , which are facts , to suit my purpose yet you just make things up to suit yours.

Give it a rest man, let's just support the team and hope we win the petrofac final.



Durnford

Posts : 705
Join date : 2014-10-23

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Durnford on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:13 am

Sorry but suggesting White has been our player of the season is stretching things a bit.

He's certainly struggled at this level but will probably be a lot more comfortable in the first. He may not have got the support from the midfield but he hasn't exactly provided a lot of support to the other strikers either.

Likewise though if we're going to persist with the high ball game then he really needs to continue as without him our front row seems to be about a foot shorter than most defensive line-ups.

Irrespective we have got what we've got; just got to get better out of them all.

Durnford

Posts : 705
Join date : 2014-10-23

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Durnford on Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:16 am

Lexi Collector wrote:I don't wanna say too much because I reckon there's folk involved with the club who read this. But I know someone who's 'involved' in the club (only in a very minor role), and from what I've been told the players train 4 days a week, and it's a total piss-take. Apparently Hippolyte and the Yugoslavian cunt do fuck all and just sit in the treatment room pissing about.

Not entirely correct; we don't have any Yugoslavian player and for the record Yugoslavia hasn't existed for at least 26 years.

Hippolyte has been in training. However with the lack of results (wins) at the moment I would have hoped we do training 6 days a week and a lot more than the current 4 hours per session.

Livi2IDie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-09-24

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Livi2IDie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:25 pm

Durnford wrote:Sorry but suggesting White has been our player of the season is stretching things a bit.

He's certainly struggled at this level but will probably be a lot more comfortable in the first. He may not have got the support from the midfield but he hasn't exactly provided a lot of support to the other strikers either.

Likewise though if we're going to persist with the high ball game then he really needs to continue as without him our front row seems to be about a foot shorter than most defensive line-ups.

Irrespective we have got what we've got; just got to get better out of them all.

I don't think he's struggled at all he's been one of better players in a shit team it's only because he's came from a lower league team people see it this way.

Statistically he's our best player so to say he's struggled in the league isn't accurate.

In all seriousness we can't have a player of the season, it's been awfuls !

Livi2IDie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-09-24

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Livi2IDie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:43 pm

Liviforever wrote:Our defenders have to share the blame for conceded goals, players getting free headers at set pieces because we're not marking them. Also Kyle, Talbot and Mensing scoring OG's and Keaghan passing straight to an opposition player for a 1on 1 with DJ, O'Brien backing off one week, Dycey the next allowed 2 tap ins are ones off the top of my head.

DJ has also saved many point blank shots but he's not so good at ones coming in from long range.

Would have to see the highlights for yesterdays game to see if he could've done better but from what I remember Alloa just walked through us from midfield right to the ball into the box for Buchanan to score both goals. Would say our defence was as much to blame as anyone for the goals.

I don't know how Jordon White is bullet proof from criticism when he misses sitters and does the square root of hee haw in games yet anyone else in the team can get pelters from you.

Can I ask why you have to see the highlights regarding DJ's howlers, I like DJ but he's a immune to cristism by the majority of fans, White shouted at him for kicking the ball out the park 3 times in a row, White didn't have a good game but nor did anybody but at least he showed fight and some fans got onto White that's just bullshit IMO, DJ was shocking! Last season DJ was good this season apart from the Petrofac he's been costing us games left right and centre yet he shouts at our captain and shouts and others and fights with his defense, he needs to improve his concentration drastically!


Durnford

Posts : 705
Join date : 2014-10-23

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Durnford on Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:30 pm

Livi2IDie wrote:I don't think he's struggled at all he's been one of better players in a shit team it's only because he's came from a lower league team people see it this way.

Statistically he's our best player so to say he's struggled in the league isn't accurate.

In all seriousness we can't have a player of the season, it's been awfuls !

Don't see how you can say he's been our best player; with the exception of a couple of games he's generally not delivered what he was employed to do. I would say that no-one can fault his effort and he's often played out of position but he's simply not Championship standard.

Actually I'm going to vote for Brad Donaldson as player of the year.

Other than that I would go for Scott Pittman who, even when sitting on the bench, looked more effective than some out there.

Worried now by some of the reports that Keaghan and maybe others have signed pre-contract agreements to move to other clubs - how will that impact on their commitment going forward?

Livi2IDie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-09-24

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Livi2IDie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Durnford wrote:
Livi2IDie wrote:I don't think he's struggled at all he's been one of better players in a shit team it's only because he's came from a lower league team people see it this way.

Statistically he's our best player so to say he's struggled in the league isn't accurate.

In all seriousness we can't have a player of the season, it's been awfuls !

Don't see how you can say he's been our best player; with the exception of a couple of games he's generally not delivered what he was employed to do. I would say that no-one can fault his effort and he's often played out of position but he's simply not Championship standard.

Actually I'm going to vote for Brad Donaldson as player of the year.

Other than that I would go for Scott Pittman who, even when sitting on the bench, looked more effective than some out there.

Worried now by some of the reports that Keaghan and maybe others have signed pre-contract agreements to move to other clubs - how will that impact on their commitment going forward?

I'm not saying that at all there shouldn't be one that's what I'm saying and that's what I said, do people actually read posts on this or just steam in talking pish!

I'm sick wae Livi and our fans!
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Lexi Collector on Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Durnford wrote:
Lexi Collector wrote:I don't wanna say too much because I reckon there's folk involved with the club who read this. But I know someone who's 'involved' in the club (only in a very minor role), and from what I've been told the players train 4 days a week, and it's a total piss-take. Apparently Hippolyte and the Yugoslavian cunt do fuck all and just sit in the treatment room pissing about.

Not entirely correct; we don't have any Yugoslavian player and for the record Yugoslavia hasn't existed for at least 26 years.

Hippolyte has been in training. However with the lack of results (wins) at the moment I would have hoped we do training 6 days a week and a lot more than the current 4 hours per session.

Well, 23 years technically and his country was part of Yugoslavia. Point being, he's a lazy cunt with a shocking attitude and should GTF. No surprise Burchill was bigging him up. Absolute clown.

Durnford

Posts : 705
Join date : 2014-10-23

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Durnford on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Livi2IDie wrote:

I'm not saying that at all there shouldn't be one that's what I'm saying and that's what I said, do people actually read posts on this or just steam in talking pish!

I'm sick wae Livi and our fans!

Think you misunderstood what I was saying - by recommending a player who hasn't appeared all season I was implying that it was a pointless exercise other than to point the finger at those that actually did appear but failed to impress (which is pretty much everyone)

Durnford

Posts : 705
Join date : 2014-10-23

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Durnford on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:
Well, 23 years technically and his country was part of Yugoslavia. Point being, he's a lazy cunt with a shocking attitude and should GTF. No surprise Burchill was bigging him up. Absolute clown.

Slovenia left the disintegrating Yugoslavia in 1991 and Praprotnik wasn't born until 1993 so no he wasn't really.

Actually I was reasonably impressed with him on his first couple of appearances but has been pretty much invisible since; not sure why he's still here to be honest.

Livi2IDie

Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-09-24

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Livi2IDie on Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Durnford wrote:
Livi2IDie wrote:

I'm not saying that at all there shouldn't be one that's what I'm saying and that's what I said, do people actually read posts on this or just steam in talking pish!

I'm sick wae Livi and our fans!

Think you misunderstood what I was saying - by recommending a player who hasn't appeared all season I was implying that it was a pointless exercise other than to point the finger at those that actually did appear but failed to impress (which is pretty much everyone)

We agree then it's a pointless exercise a player of the season.
avatar
Bertie Bassett

Posts : 1975
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : Livingston

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Bertie Bassett on Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:42 pm

Liviforever wrote:
Bertie Bassett wrote:Looks to me like there was a clear foul on Mullen in the build up to Alloa's 2nd goal....but we could do with a Buchanan type of player who seems to latch on to anything loose in the box.

And it also looks to me like our 1st equaliser was as a result of White forcing the issue in the box & the ball bouncing in off Gordon for the og

I think the keeper blocks White's shot and it comes back onto Gordon then into the net.

Quite probably but White deserves some credit for getting in and about them to force the issue; he makes something happen & the result is a goal. Too often this season players (White included) have stood about & allowed the opposition to clear without challenging or trying to affect the play.
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3511
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Liviforever on Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:27 pm

Smithy wrote:
Liviforever wrote:
Smithy wrote:
Liviforever wrote:Our defenders have to share the blame for conceded goals, players getting free headers at set pieces because we're not marking them. Also Kyle, Talbot and Mensing scoring OG's and Keaghan passing straight to an opposition player for a 1on 1 with DJ, O'Brien backing off one week, Dycey the next allowed 2 tap ins are ones off the top of my head.

DJ has also saved many point blank shots but he's not so good at ones coming in from long range.

Would have to see the highlights for yesterdays game to see if he could've done better but from what I remember Alloa just walked through us from midfield right to the ball into the box for Buchanan to score both goals. Would say our defence was as much to blame as anyone for the goals.

I don't know how Jordon White is bullet proof from criticism when he misses sitters and does the square root of hee haw in games yet anyone else in the team can get pelters from you.



I think Jordan White is one of the most criticised player on this forum, he gets More criticism on here compared to DJ, btw I go on facts mate not just crazy assumptions like you did yesterday when you didn't even know who headed the ball into the ground.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I will state what I believe from the facts , White has been our most valuable player this season, based on facts. I've stated them so don't try and have a go at me for not criticising White. He is one of the most criticised players on here by you in particular . Open your eyes man and watch the games instead of getting your info from someone in front of you. Bertie has just said it , White was involved in our first goal yesterday but naw you or many others on here didn't notice it. The work he puts into a game is immense, he is top goalscorer he has the top assists and yet you say he does hee haw. What a laugh that is.

Listen if you want to pull me up get your facts right.

I rate the guy I've watched him since he joined the club and he is a very decent player who works his socks off for the club and is not appreciated the way he should be imo.

Well I appreciate his efforts this season even if you don't.

I think you see what you want to see, how you could absolve blame from DJ yesterday beggars belief.

Your facts are made to suit your purpose, stats don't tell a true story and they can be manipulated to suit an argument. Why don't you ever criticise White? Here's a fact/stat, he's failed to score in 30 games he's played in this season. He's only scored in 7 games this season and yet you wont hear a word against him, he's been dreadful in some of them, missed sitters, but he's immune from any criticism from yourself Smithy.

Actually I did notice him involved in the first goal, Bertie wasn't even at the game and you're using him to back you up, you've gone on at folk for making comments on here when they weren't at a game before, make your mind up. Laughing


yes and he would have scored in more games if he had better service imo. It would appear you have an agenda against White when in fact he has contributed more than player to the goals we have scored this season.

Bertie watched the highlights he made a comment he saw what I saw, you were at the game yet you come on the forum to have a go at White for something he wasn't even involved in. You criticise him in most games yet you say I don't criticise him. Well as an old pal says many a time , let your eye be your merchant. I watch the games and I look at the tv coverage and stats to come to the correct conclusion.

You say I can use stats , which are facts , to suit my purpose yet you just make things up to suit yours.

Give it a rest man, let's just support the team and hope we win the petrofac final.



Just noticed this so apologies for not replying at the time.

Don't have any agenda against White, it's just you have a hardon for him and jump on anyone criticizing him.

I made a mistake thinking it was White heading th ball over as I hadn't a clear view at the game with a pillar there and not identifying the player who headed the ball so went with someone commenting on who headed it, same as I went with you correcting me. You've used that mistake a few times though so let it go.

You say you watch the game yet never mention a missed sitter, the one against Falkirk being an example, many others too yet not one murmer from you about White. I've criticised other players too but you only have a radar where White is concerned.

Finally, I do support the team and never shout abuse at any of them when I'm at a game, heard plenty having a pop at White last week but I wasn't one of them.

Sponsored content

Re: Alloa v Livi , why I feel Jordan White must start for us to have a chance of winning game.

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 am