Livi vs Rangers

Share
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Liviforever on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Was nowt wrong with our goal, typical with our luck this season, can't get anything from officials.

Gallagher and Cole are mopping everything up at the back and we're closing them down all over the pitch. Keep it going 2nd half and we'll beat them, providing the ref actually gives us a goal.

Having to watch the stream with the sound off, couldn't take listening to the arseholes having an orgasm everytime Sevco had the ball in our half.
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Liviforever on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:50 pm

Yasssssssss get in the Hippo.
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Liviforever on Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Fecksake that didn't last long 1-1.
avatar
cptn_hooch

Posts : 86
Join date : 2014-09-15

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by cptn_hooch on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Ref did everything he could and STILL the rangers couldnt beat us! Great performance from the lads tonight, positive right to the end with all 3 subs coming on being forwards. The rangers have become something of a 1 man team with haris vuckic...great to see him getting booked for diving. Very unlucky not to get 3 points tonight!!

#believe
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Liviforever on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:42 pm

1-1 FT, good point to keep our run going of undefeated in 5 games. Bit disappointing we couldn't keep our lead for more than 2 minutes though, if we held onto it for a bit longer then we'd prob have seen out the game.

Cracking performance by all the players, DJ's kicking was solid all game too, did really well with every pass back. Absolute belter of a goal by Hippo, shame his first half goal was not given.

Bring on the Hibees. bounce

livi96

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-03-08

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by livi96 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:11 pm

1-1, there was nothing wrong with the goal that we had disallowed. the ref had a shocker of game, made far too many bad decisions. Hippos goal was a beauty, hopefully he can keep up these performances cause we need him! Not sure if DJ could have done a bit better with their goal, couldn't really see what was happening in the box but DJ had a solid game. Bring on the hibs, lets keep up this run going! Believe in the team and get behind them!
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Lexi Collector on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:27 pm

What an absolute cunt that ref was. 'Keeper clanged it and we get punished. Gave them all the little fouls on the park as well. Thought we edged it as the better team and deserved at least a point, although I was shitting it for that 10/15 minute spell after their goal. Earlier in the season we'd have caved an lost another couple of goals, but we did well to withstand their pressure. I'm confident we can beat the drop, we're playing well at the moment.

Gallagher and Cole, btw. Fucking dynamite.
avatar
Contemporary

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Livi/Dundee

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Contemporary on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 pm

livi96 wrote:1-1, there was nothing wrong with the goal that we had disallowed. the ref had a shocker of game, made far too many bad decisions. Hippos goal was a beauty, hopefully he can keep up these performances cause we need him! Not sure if DJ could have done a bit better with their goal, couldn't really see what was happening in the box but DJ had a solid game. Bring on the hibs, lets keep up this run going! Believe in the team and get behind them!

This tbh. Nothing to fear against Hibs. Lets just keep it going.
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Lexi Collector on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Rangers fans are absolute fucking mutants btw. Never noticed so many mingin' bastards at a game of football in my life.
avatar
Contemporary

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Livi/Dundee

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Contemporary on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:30 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:What an absolute cunt that ref was. 'Keeper clanged it and we get punished. Gave them all the little fouls on the park as well. Thought we edged it as the better team and deserved at least a point, although I was shitting it for that 10/15 minute spell after their goal. Earlier in the season we'd have caved an lost another couple of goals, but we did well to withstand their pressure. I'm confident we can beat the drop, we're playing well at the moment.

Gallagher and Cole, btw. Fucking dynamite.

I was the exact same. Glad we held on and as you say we would have crumbled in the past. We can beat the drop.

livi96

Posts : 16
Join date : 2015-03-08

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by livi96 on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm

What were all the rangers fans doing at the end of the game? Absolute disgrace of a team and the fans are just worse!
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Lexi Collector on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Someone should've taken that Union Jack with LIVINGSTON plastered across it and fucking burnt it. Fuckin hate these Old Firm cunts going round Livi with their pishy patter. Fuck off and die.
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Liviforever on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:34 pm

Expecting a tougher game against Hibs tbh but if we keep on this form then we can get a draw in that game too. Then get 6 points from our last 2 games.
avatar
Contemporary

Posts : 59
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Livi/Dundee

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Contemporary on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:35 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Someone should've taken that Union Jack with LIVINGSTON plastered across it and fucking burnt it. Fuckin hate these Old Firm cunts going round Livi with their pishy patter. Fuck off and die.

They are just a bunch of fucking cretins IMO.
avatar
Achilles

Posts : 186
Join date : 2014-06-10

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Achilles on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:04 pm

They are fucking vermin. Hate the cunts!

Durnford

Posts : 712
Join date : 2014-10-23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Durnford on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:27 pm

Maybe its my Livi specs but I thought we were significantly better than them in every position on the field with the exception of the officials.

I might have brought Pittman off a wee bit earlier for Mullens though
avatar
Bertie Bassett

Posts : 1990
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Bertie Bassett on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Bertie Bassett wrote:
LiviCub wrote:I agree the players will definitely be up for this one like they usually are against Hearts, Hibs, Rangers plus the upturn in form has helped massively, but I can't see us getting anything from this game. Someone will make a mistake which will allow them to score and that'll be the difference between the two.

1-0 Rangers. FG 28 mins.

Probably the ref!! jocolor

Don't think I was too far wrong with that comment, didn't think there was anything wrong with Hippo's tap in when the keeper dropped it.

LC wasn't too far wrong either as I thought DJ was a bit slow going for the header that drifted past him.

Superb goal from Hippo. Excellent team performance again. Well done lads keep it going.

Gallagher was fouled after his long run just out side the box I think, the ball broke to Pitman & it looked like he was fouled in the box but the ref as per usual gave us nothing.

Also nothing wrong with White's challenge on McCulloch when the latter fell over like a big Jessie & lay on his back for a few minutes but we got penalised for it...joke of a ref!


Last edited by Bertie Bassett on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Afro

Posts : 517
Join date : 2014-06-14

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Afro on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:55 pm

I know it's only a game of football at the end of the day but there's something about those mutant bastards that really make me angry. The Union Jacks, the load of fans they have in Livingston, their arsehole behaviour with the bangers and flares. I'm not a buzzkill or anything when it comes to the latter, I'm all for showing support for your team but that was a load of shite from them tonight. Disgraceful that we didn't take the chance to kill off their club and rid society of a monumental shit stain.

Anyway, congratulations to the players again for a good point earned. I knew if we carried on our form from the past three games we'd get a point at least - in truth, if we weren't as tired I'd have fancied us to take all three. Rangers were shite, created nothing of note from open play barring when they hit the post from a Miller cutback. I honestly have no idea why Hippo's "first" goal was disallowed, looked like Bell made a total cunt of it under legitimate pressure from White. Looked like Pittman got taken down in the second half in their box, couldn't say for sure since I was up the other end of the park. But, a good point considering we looked pretty knackered. Be good for the players to get the weekend off to rest up ahead of another massive game next week.
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Lexi Collector on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:20 am

Afro wrote:I know it's only a game of football at the end of the day but there's something about those mutant bastards that really make me angry. The Union Jacks, the load of fans they have in Livingston, their arsehole behaviour with the bangers and flares. I'm not a buzzkill or anything when it comes to the latter, I'm all for showing support for your team but that was a load of shite from them tonight. Disgraceful that we didn't take the chance to kill off their club and rid society of a monumental shit stain.

I know mate, I have absolutely no time whatsoever for the fat, unwashed, sectarian twats. Reckon we could've made some proper dece gifs of that Hippolyte goal and celebration, but I feel it'll be ruined by that Union Jack with our club and towns name shat across it. Absolutely no shame, these bastards. Would've been even sweeter if we'd have hung on to beat them and see the daft cunt collect his pishy flag after a pumping off his local side. Don't think I've ever met a sound Hun.
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Liviforever on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 am

Bertie Bassett wrote:
Bertie Bassett wrote:
LiviCub wrote:I agree the players will definitely be up for this one like they usually are against Hearts, Hibs, Rangers plus the upturn in form has helped massively, but I can't see us getting anything from this game. Someone will make a mistake which will allow them to score and that'll be the difference between the two.

1-0 Rangers. FG 28 mins.

Probably the ref!! jocolor

Don't think I was too far wrong with that comment, didn't think there was anything wrong with Hippo's tap in when the keeper dropped it.

LC wasn't too far wrong either as I thought DJ was a bit slow going for the header that drifted past him.

Superb goal from Hippo. Excellent team performance again. Well done lads keep it going.

Gallagher was fouled after his long run just out side the box I think, the ball broke to Pitman & it looked like he was fouled in the box but the ref as per usual gave us nothing.

Also nothing wrong with White's challenge on McCulloch when the latter fell over like a big Jessie & lay on his back for a few minutes but we got penalised for it...joke of a ref!

He had his arm over White's shoulder fouling him ffs, but the ref gave him a foul. Wonder if the compliance officer will be offering a ban to Vuckic for his elbow into Talbot's face. Ref decided it was a non bookable offence and just gave us a foul for it.
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Lexi Collector on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:22 am

Pretty sure Hearts, Hibs and Huns have all had fans done (quite heavily) for use of pyro and bangers at the Vale this season. Hopefully these fannies get a doing to add to the list.

Just found the 'New Livingston RSC' on FB and Twitter, they'll be getting it tight next time I've had a few jars.
avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Lexi Collector on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:25 am

And another thing, McCulloch - what a fucking hacking bastard. Was all over White all game, even had his arm across his throat a couple of times, as well as numerous other petty fouls which went unpunished. No wonder his own fans want rid of him, nothing other than a useless thug. White should've turned round and fucking twatted the cunt.
avatar
LiviLion

Posts : 821
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 21
Location : Livingston

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by LiviLion on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:51 am

Had a look on Rangers Media and they invented the fact that we have a plastic pitch as an excuse for them playing poorly... I wonder if they eventually realised...
avatar
Liviforever

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2014-06-10
Location : Livingston

Goals

Post by Liviforever on Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:59 am

avatar
Lexi Collector
Admin

Posts : 781
Join date : 2014-06-10
Age : 23

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Lexi Collector on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:36 am

"Come round, Lexi Collector"

"Nah, looking after my sister"

"I'm horny..."


Sponsored content

Re: Livi vs Rangers

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:31 am