Post by Lexi Collector on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:51 pm

I can picture the headlines in next weeks Courier now:

BIG SHAGS HITS DOUBLE AS LIVI ROMP TO 3RD STRAIGHT WIN

Morton 1-2 Livi.
Liviforever

Re: The Morton game

Post by Liviforever on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:42 pm

Aye, somehow can't see the word Shags being used though. Shocked

Actually think we'll stroll this, if Gordon hadn't been sent off we'd have won the last game against them and no way would they have scored any of the goals they did. Our defence looks solid just now and can see us getting another clean sheet.

Buchanan and White will get goals, can see both of them scoring, big Shags is on form and Buchanan will be bursting to get a goal after seeing White score 2 yesterday, both will push each other which is great for us.

4-0 Livi. FG 12 mins.
Bertie Bassett

Post by Bertie Bassett on Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Can't bring myself to match your positivity; Morton on a decent run just now. The draw I anticipated for the Rovers game has to happen eventually.

Mor 1 Liv 1

FG 19mins
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:10 am

If we win this match, sorry, when we win this match my predictions are going to get really outrageous. bounce
Achilles

Post by Achilles on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:18 am

The same could be said about Raiths current "form" but we all know they are shite as well. Morton are fucking horse and we should roll them over easily. Again though, when was the last time we won 3 in a row?

Do them Livi!
LiviLion

Post by LiviLion on Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Achilles wrote:The same could be said about Raiths current "form" but we all know they are shite as well. Morton are fucking horse and we should roll them over easily. Again though, when was the last time we won 3 in a row?

Do them Livi!

If we win on Saturday it'll be first time we've won 3 in a row since we won the 2nd division.

Definitely getting the rewards for how well we've been playing and I'd fancy us to keep that going against Morton, but I can only see us getting a point. 2-2, FG 15 mins
EdinburghLivi
Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:28 pm

That stat is ridiculous.

I have a good feeling about this game. However, compared to some of the other diddies we've faced, Morton have some very good players, namely MacDonald, Johnstone and Tidser. That said, they also have useless sand-dancers like Bobby Barr. After his antics in the Gordon sending off, I wouldn't be unhappy if someone was to give him a sore one on Saturday.

1-1 FG 46 mins.
Lexi Collector
Admin

Post by Lexi Collector on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Bobby Barr is shite.

I'm up for going to this one, anyone else going?
LiviCub

Post by LiviCub on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 pm

A Calum Elliot-like career ender on Bobby Barr from Jacko Longridge would be pleasing on the eye.

However, I think we'll bottle this one. 1-0 Morton, FG 59 mins.
Achilles

Post by Achilles on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:07 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Bobby Barr is shite.

Im gonna drive through to this one, apparently trains from Caldercruix to Glasgow are off on Saturday / Sunday meaning a bus will take you the rest of the way. Just a heads up if anyones thinking of taking a train through
Lexi Collector
Admin

Post by Lexi Collector on Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:14 pm

Achilles wrote:
Lexi Collector wrote:Bobby Barr is shite.

Im gonna drive through to this one, apparently trains from Caldercruix to Glasgow are off on Saturday / Sunday meaning a bus will take you the rest of the way. Just a heads up if anyones thinking of taking a train through

Will no doubt drive through as well in that case, cheers.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Easy enough drive through, M8 all the way. Was a lot of traffic on the M8 when I went to the Dumbarton game, prob best to leave in decent time in case it's choca again. Cleared up once you got past the Charing X exit though.

I liked wee Bobby at Livi, seems to be like Hippo in that he splits the fans on who likes him. He certainly puts plenty effort into his game though and will no doubt be wanting to get it right up us after the way he was dumped by Hughes.
Bertie Bassett

Post by Bertie Bassett on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Drop down the 73 to the 74 & go in along the south side of the city. Its usually quicker than heading over the Kingston Bridge.
Smithy

Post by Smithy on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:33 am

Bertie Bassett wrote:Drop down the 73 to the 74 & go in along the south side of the city. Its usually quicker than heading over the Kingston Bridge.
Well said that man ....bbrouteplanner
EdinburghLivi
Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:45 am

I'd start Sheerin on Saturday, in place of Buchanan. Similar tactic to the QOTS game with him coming on fresh in the second half and running riot against their particularly shitey defence. In addition, Morton really struggled against Sheerin in the last game.

Seems logical to me but I imagine the team won't change.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:18 pm

EdinburghLivi wrote:I'd start Sheerin on Saturday, in place of Buchanan. Similar tactic to the QOTS game with him coming on fresh in the second half and running riot against their particularly shitey defence. In addition, Morton really struggled against Sheerin in the last game.

Seems logical to me but I imagine the team won't change].

That's why I didn't bother saying it. lol!

He certainly made an impact coming on in the last game, but maybe Burchill will see that as a reason to use him as a sub again.

He's still me preferred starting choice to partner White but tbh Buchanan and White looked to be forming a good understanding too.
spiggle

Post by spiggle on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:06 pm

I don't know what it is but I have a natural dislike for Morton, so I'd be delighted to see to see them getting humped by the Amber Machine.

I'm liking our form at the moment so feel confident. I also remember McNulty scoring a hat-trick against this mob a couple of season's ago.

I'm going for 4-0 to Livi. FG 18 mins

Durnford

Post by Durnford on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 pm

spiggle wrote:I don't know what it is but I have a natural dislike for Morton, so I'd be delighted to see to see them getting humped by the Amber Machine.

I'm liking our form at the moment so feel confident. I also remember McNulty scoring a hat-trick against this mob a couple of season's ago.

Most of the Morton supporters I know have been fairly sound but there are some real dicks on P&B which does tend to colour your view of things.

Likewise the seating is a real joke for anyone taller than about 4'9"
Lexi Collector
Admin

Post by Lexi Collector on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:44 pm

spiggle wrote:I don't know what it is but I have a natural dislike for Morton, so I'd be delighted to see to see them getting humped by the Amber Machine.

I don't mind Morton much, they're nowhere near as bad as clubs like Dunfermline, Falkirk and Raif. They are a bit of a diddy team though.

Would also agree with Durnford, they have a couple of posters on P&B who are certified VLs, like proper weirdos.
Afro

Post by Afro on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:30 am

Given the way we totally folded in the first game against them it's quite hard to judge how good/bad Morton are. Going by some of the comments on P&B from their fans however, it would appear they're playing quite poorly whilst eeking out results. They've got some good players for this level, no doubt, but they also have a millstone round their necks in Jim Duffy.

Tough one to call. If we play like we have been then I can see us sneaking a win. 2-1 Livi, FG 32 mins.
Smithy

Post by Smithy on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:18 am

5 nil first goal 5 mins.

Just going for it as I think we are on a roll,however would be happy to win by one goal as it's the three points that matter

What a difference a couple of wins make to everyone's attitude.

Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:57 pm

I'm starting to get a bit worried we'll feck it up now as everyone is far too optimistic about us winning. Laughing

Nah still confident of a Livi win, just like the Raith 0-3 result the 4-2 defeat to Morton should be something our players want to put right in this game and they will be right up for it.
Lexi Collector
Admin

Post by Lexi Collector on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:40 pm

2-1, Pittman the Hitman and Big Shags netting for the Amber Machine.

I can feel a return of the lovely lovely Livingston. We're going to win tomorrow.
Bertie Bassett

Post by Bertie Bassett on Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Smithy wrote:5 nil first goal 5 mins.

Just going for it as I think we are on a roll,however would be happy to win by one goal as it's the three points that matter

What a difference a couple of wins make to everyone's attitude.

Except mine...can't see us winning. We'll be lucky to scrape the draw I predicted earlier...tempted to change it...
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Goan yersel Bertie, take one for the prediction league with another bad prediction, your negativity is a good luck charm. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:43 am