Scotland v England

Bertie Bassett

Scotland v England

Post by Bertie Bassett on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Can't see past a comfortable England win; 3-0

Hoping of course that we pull off a surprise.
Liviforever

Re: Scotland v England

Post by Liviforever on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:10 pm

Snoddy and Griffiths playing, mon the ex Livi players.

Snoddy looking good early on, setting Anya up to get the cross in, and Griffiths just got a shot into their keeper.

Brown being typical Brown and getting booked for going through a player. Gets away with it in Scotland right enough.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:26 pm

England starting to get time to move the ball around now. Only a matter of time till they score if this keeps up.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:18 pm

Was hoping for a penalty there.

A lot better from Scotland, managing to pass it about and keeping possession for wee spells. Takes a bit of pressure off our defence.

First really clear shot at goal there too.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:33 pm

1-0 England, was inevitable after a good spell from Scotland.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Holly molly, two goals from free kicks by Sparky, unbelievable. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:55 pm

Aw bugger, 2-2. Didn't think i'd be scunnered at only drawing this game but geezo, we had it in the bag there and threw it away.
Bertie Bassett

Post by Bertie Bassett on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:48 pm

I'd gave taken a draw if offered it before kick off. Was in dreamland when the second free kick put us in front. Didn't think it was a foul but we have suffered from too many bad decisions over the years so wasn't bothered that we got a break for a change. Both free kicks were belters.

Didn't think it was a free kick to England either but we seemed to deal with it but a schoolboy error from Armstrong, he should have gone left or long but played an awful short pass. With him in possession we should have been able to see it out. Good finish from Kane unfortunately.

Griffiths deserved his goals.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Scotland just like putting you through the ringer, they give you hope just to get you all excited, then throw it all away and deflate you. I keep saying i'm not going to invest any time or emotional on them but they suck you in every time, bastards.

2-1 up in injury time and can't just lump the ball up the pitch into the corner like they did for most of the match, luv a duck. On the plus side if we'd got the 3 point i'd have gotten all optimistic again thinking we had a chance of qualifying, so thanks Scotland for doing me a favour on that score and saving me from further agony when we failed to qualify.
Bertie Bassett

Post by Bertie Bassett on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:56 am

But we are still in the hunt for second. Win in Lithuania and a draw between the 2 Slovs and there would be 1 point between 3 teams.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:35 am