Livi v Falkirk (Scottish Cup)

Liviforever

Livi v Falkirk (Scottish Cup)

Post by Liviforever on Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Hopefully this game will survive the weather and we knock them out another cup.

I think cup comps have suited how we play this season, hard to beat and patiently looking for the odd goal to grind out a win, or even a draw and beating them at their ground, we've done them there twice already this season so if it went to a draw i'd be confident of us doing the job in the replay.

However i'm going for us to do the biz the first time of asking and a 2-1 Livi win, fg 22 mins.
Bertie Bassett

Re: Livi v Falkirk (Scottish Cup)

Post by Bertie Bassett on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:19 pm

I think their 2 wins in their last 3 games make them a very different beast to the one we have played so far. I think they will be well up for revenge.

Liv 0 Fal 2

FG 34 mins
Afro

Post by Afro on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:18 pm

If the game miraculously makes it, 1-2, FG 32 mins. Can't see it being on given the snowfall today and expected for the rest of the week... And here was me looking forward to seeing us on Sportscene on a Saturday night. There's always 2019.
LiviLion

Post by LiviLion on Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:57 pm

P-P, first goal N/A.

If it does somehow make it I can't see us winning, partly because Falkirk look a bit rejuvenated and partly because we always lose in this round. 1-0 Falkirk, FG 76 mins.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:31 pm

We've got to the semi final of the Scottish cup twice so we don't always lose in this round. Wink We'll pump them out when we play them, whether it is this weekend, in the replay, or in a rearranged game, BELIEVE. Cool
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:26 pm

The club's looking for volunteers tomorrow and Saturday morning to try and get this on.

Livingston FC
@LiviFCOfficial
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED to help with snow clearing duties 2pm on Friday & 9am on Saturday. Tea & coffee will be provided. Anyone able to help should report to reception with our thanks.

Troy

Post by Troy Yesterday at 10:27 am

Not looking good guys.I feel that ultimatly the decision as to wether this game miracously gets the go ahead will eventually be taken out of Livingstons hands and will be made by our local constabulary due to the surrounding areas being unsafe for travel.Sub zero temps overnight arent going to help either so on that assumption i await the obligatory pitch inspection with baited breath though im not holding it. pale
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever Yesterday at 3:20 pm

Match is postponed, rearranged for Tues 7.45pm ko.

Oh well, another midweek game to freeze our arses off at.

Troy

Post by Troy Yesterday at 3:37 pm

Yep.Reckon they must have looked at my post this morning and acted accordingly.Seriously though it wouldnt have taken an Einstine to assume that this would be off,just look out your window.And if the sub zeros continue into next week the rearrangement will be in danger as well.Its still winter mind you. pale
orco

Post by orco Yesterday at 3:39 pm

Temperature is up Monday and Tuesday according to the BBC.

Troy

Post by Troy Yesterday at 6:52 pm

Good old BBC.Do i sense a tad of opptomism from you Orco?.Possibly a waterlogged pitch then.Och what the hell il go with you Orco and with pessemism il join you on Tuesday night. lol! T xxx.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:52 am