Liviforever

Brtfred Cup Draw

Post by Liviforever on Fri May 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Accies
Livi
Berwick
Airdrie
Annan

Couple of banana skins in there for us, Berwick and Annan away aren't happy hunting grounds, will give us a wee taster playing Accies though, and Airdrie was a certainty, just can't help getting them.

Reasonable chance of winning the group though, nobody in there we shouldn't be able to beat, and we're a Premiership team ourselves so Accies are about where we'll need to aim for if we want to stay up, xo good chance to see how we do against them.
Liviforever

Re: Brtfred Cup Draw

Post by Liviforever on Fri May 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Berwick and Annan at home & Accies and Airdrie away would be good, prob gives us the best chance of us topping the group.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Airdrie and Hamilton away, Annan and Berwick at home, that'll do me. Both away games are close for travelling to and vice versa with the home games.

Durnford

Post by Durnford on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:32 pm

I would have preferred to play Hamilton at home (we probably are visiting them twice this season already - provided we end up in the same sector after the split that is).

Both Annan and Berwick are cracking away days both with good club houses that the away fans are usually welcome into.

Still I always enjoy my trip the Airdrie as well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:44 am