Livi Lions Forum

Smithy

Livi Lions Forum

Post by Smithy on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 am

It's down again,surely it's time to have just one forum.

EL can you try and convince all other fans to post in here as it would liven the forum up and make it it even better with more posters registered.

It's a bit silly for a club this size to have 3 fans forums really.

ianlivi

Re: Livi Lions Forum

Post by ianlivi on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 am

Unfortunately away for next two home games but at least on TV, will record so hopefully two competitive games to watch. Although recorded the Hearts game could not watch right through. Come on you Lions!
mozam76

Post by mozam76 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:33 pm

There are four fans forums, no? This one, the DBM one, LL and the Lions Den.
Lexi Collector
Admin

Post by Lexi Collector on Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Take it absolutely nobody posts on livimad these days? That was before my time, but 5 if you inside that. This one is the best however. Soundest clientele by a mile and also the busiest. Well done to EdinburghLivi. An absolute 24 carat diamond of a boy.
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Take it absolutely nobody posts on livimad these days? That was before my time, but 5 if you inside that. This one is the best however. Soundest clientele by a mile and also the busiest. Well done to EdinburghLivi. An absolute 24 carat diamond of a boy.

It's the only one you wont get banned on anyway. Laughing

WTF do you get banned for on P&B, I've lost count of all your names on there, I've let rip with some abuse towards folk on that forum and not had so much as a warning, you must be some guy for them to keep banning you. Laughing
Lexi Collector
Admin

Post by Lexi Collector on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Liviforever wrote:
Lexi Collector wrote:Take it absolutely nobody posts on livimad these days? That was before my time, but 5 if you inside that. This one is the best however. Soundest clientele by a mile and also the busiest. Well done to EdinburghLivi. An absolute 24 carat diamond of a boy.

It's the only one you wont get banned on anyway. Laughing

WTF do you get banned for on P&B, I've lost count of all your names on there, I've let rip with some abuse towards folk on that forum and not had so much as a warning, you must be some guy for them to keep banning you. Laughing

No idea what I originally got banned for, but as soon as the mods find out it's me I'm gone. I only really re-register when I'm bored, so about once every 6 weeks or so. Used to be a good forum, but it's shite now.
LiviLion

Post by LiviLion on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:13 pm

Think it's down again Rolling Eyes
orco

Post by orco on Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Back up now. For how long I wonder. Rolling Eyes
Bertie Bassett

Post by Bertie Bassett on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:34 pm

I can get the forum selection page but that is it; tried to access the prediction league thread & it just goes to the database error again Evil or Very Mad
EdinburghLivi
Admin

Post by EdinburghLivi on Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:52 am

Hopefully word of mouth is beginning to spread about this forum, Smithy. I haven't been as active as I'd have liked recently but willing to do so more, if it means the forum is a bit better (particularly the Prediction League).
Lexi Collector
Admin

Post by Lexi Collector on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Wish folk would just give up on LiviLions. It really is a load of absolute fuck. When it's not being run by the biggest bunch of Nazi moderators ever, it's being hacked into by some Russian nutjobs. Let the site die on it's arse, FFS.

Best to just get them all over here.
LiviLion

Post by LiviLion on Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:25 pm

Lexi Collector wrote:Wish folk would just give up on LiviLions. It really is a load of absolute fuck. When it's not being run by the biggest bunch of Nazi moderators ever, it's being hacked into by some Russian nutjobs. Let the site die on it's arse, FFS.

Best to just get them all over here.

I think it already has, not been able to get on it for about a week and a half. Started checking it less since this one was made anyway.
Bertie Bassett

Post by Bertie Bassett on Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:18 pm

EdinburghLivi wrote:Hopefully word of mouth is beginning to spread about this forum, Smithy. I haven't been as active as I'd have liked recently but willing to do so more, if it means the forum is a bit better (particularly the Prediction League).

I was winning the Prediction League over there! LOL
Liviforever

Post by Liviforever on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Was only about 4 of us doing the PL on LL, maybe because it was stuck on a sub forum others didn't see it or join in.

Was actually the East Fife forum that was doing one when we were coming up through the leagues when I stole the idea for LL to try and generate some interest for posters.

Found it strange the guys that started up the break away forum did one and hadn't participated on LL, well none of them except LL21.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:41 pm